A MPGIS App-exclusive blog post detailing a therapist's notes of Ashley Katchadorian.
Diagnose & Doodle: The most trusted notebook for therapistsEdit
(Editor's note: Intentionally messy)
Good day, Doc!Edit
DATE: May 5 2017
"Everyone thinks they have super powers until a therapist takes them away" -- Unknown
- ) Leave for lunch
- ) Retain 1 client
- ) New fidget spinner
Don't fall asleep
Start your next session below:Edit
new client -- free ------------> reminder to ask when we're ending the free visit promotion
- 3 mins late
- Short stature, slouched position
- Brown hair with blue streaks -------------> WHY???
- Sat on a single chair instead of a couch --------------> isolation
- Started with Pearl Harbor... great, another WWII fanatic...
- Family vacation
- Was supposed to be watching the door but not really because snacks -- ????
- Her job was the snack assistant -------------> is this career sustainable?
- Trisha didn't get her vacation request
- Vacation requests are really important ---------> hyper focused on rules
- Deandra's arms ripped off ------------> possible psychosis
- Trisha "goes off" on Ashley
- Everything is her fault
- Now a girl doesn't have arms because Ashley didn't watch the door - I thought her job was snacks? Asked if her role changed, she wasn't sure but continued to say it was her fault ----> ----> ----> -----> -----> Crying a LOT
- Brittnay made out with Jutin at prom
- Trisha said it's b/c Ashley didn't watch door --------> This group of girls sound fucking insane. Look up contact info and inquire if they are already seeing another therapist? Big $$$$ opp here
- Ashley joined a rival cheer squad
- Says she wishes Trisha was dead -------> homicidal
- "not really dead but she's a bitch" ---> less paperwork for me
- Ashley feels lost and confused, pent up anger
Congratulations, Doc! You filled your page! You must be ready for your diagnosis! Write it below!Edit
- Suggested that we meet once per week and figure out a way to get Ashley into at least one functioning social relationship
Update - May 10, 2017
✰ Regarding snacks -- I wonder if she'd be a good fit for the flight attendant internship my secretary told me about. Might suggest on next week's visit.