|“||Oh, thanks for the newsflash, it's what I do for a living, dipshit.||”|
Jeannie Halverstad is the top modeling agent for preteens and young adults in all of the South, Central and Eastern United States. She was also the head judge of the 2013 Cheer National Competition in Daytona beach. She is the owner of the Halverstad Modeling Agency. She is also the Head Coach for Team USA in the L'oreal International Junior Modeling Tournament.
Jeannie has a strong personality. She's seen as polite and reserved while on television, but off-camera she's violent and angry. She gets easily annoyed and seems to think she's better than everyone else, especially her assistants, (Angie and Marissa) who she frequently yells at. She is very specific with her coffee orders, and flies into a rage if it's not entirely correct.
- Doll: I Can Be President (Asian/Lea/Raquelle)
- Where to Buy: Unknown
Jeannie has black hair and black eyes, and in Season 2 is featured wearing a hot pink jacket with red white and blue lace over a light pink tank top. In Season 5, she is featured wearing a black leather jacket.
- Mackenzie Zales: Out of all of the members of Team USA, Mackenzie looks up to Jeannie the greatest, but Jeannie doesn't seem to reciprocate her admiration, apparently seeing Mackenzie as just another one of her models.
- Her name might suggest that she is from Dutch heritage, as her last name is Dutch.
- In Episodes 29 and 77, it is suggested that she takes Xanax in her coffee.
- She has direct contacts to seventeen magazines, including Teen Vogue, Sassy Magazine (defunct), and Teen Beat.
- Some official spellings of her first name have only one "n" (as in "Jeanie") compared to the standard two in "Jeannie".
- In previous seasons, two "n's" were used, but more often in Season 5, one "n" has been used.