|“||Eat my taters, enjoy my tots, here are my buns, and this is my twat. firstname.lastname@example.org. Out, bitches.||”|
Lunch Lady Belinda is an employee at Overland Park High School as the school's lunch lady.
Little is known about her personal life, but her attitude is shown as tiresome and easily annoyed by the Overland Park students and her job in general. She seems to have had a hard life, or at least a life of plain misery. In Episode 19 she reveals she has had "a few miscarriages", and these miscarriages could be a source of deep pain for her. She cannot be at school after dark by court order, indicating that she may have some judicial problems. She is 57 years old and apparently unmarried.
- Doll: Mother Gothel Doll
- Where to Buy: The Disney Store
Her work shirt is from a Fashionistas Cutie Ken shirt. Her bright green hairnet is seen to barely be able to contain her hair. She has a floral print apron when serving lunch.
Everybody knows her due to being the only (shown) lunch server.
She also seemed quite aggravated during Saison and Blaine's prom photos (Episode 12) telling them that "The babies you are going to make tonight are going to be so stupid."
It is hinted (in an obvious way) that she has a strange fixation for Cameron Van Buren, but the feeling isn't mutual, and Cameron talks down to her about her job of "still giving people diarrhea for a living". She also refers to her as "Camie"
She was also the loudest (and only) one cheering for Cameron in Episode 13.
She is also seen hitting on the Santa at the Oak Park Mall in Episode 38 and it is revealed that she and Santa had an affair three years before.
Episode Appearances Edit
- Lunch Lady Belinda can be reached at LadyTaterTot@gmail.com.
- Her food is said to be "melted down otter pops" and "mostly sawdust and rat meat"
- In episode 19, she mentions that she has had several miscarriages in the past.
- She would like to be a cheerleader, but didn't make the squad in episode 26.
- According to the August 2 2017 livestream, the big twist in Episode 13 was that Belinda was going to be revealed to be Mackenzie's mother; that idea was quickly scrapped.