|“||What the fuck is the wi-fi password?||”|
Mrs. Zales is shown to be constantly working, as she is always taking business calls. At the Little Miss Overland Park Pageant, she repeatedly asked what the Wi-Fi password was, and if they had a fax machine. At the parent-teacher conference, she also repeatedly asked for the Wi-Fi password. She is also shown to be a very vulgar at times, as she is constantly yelling and swearing while on the phone. She is the matriarch of the Zales Family. She may also work with Darren Darabond because they both exchanged their hatred towards each other at the parent-teacher conference.
- Doll: Raquelle from Y7449 Raquelle & Summer Doll 2-Pack - Life in the Dreamhouse
- Where to Buy: Unknown
Mrs. Zales has black hair, similar to her daughters. She wears a white leopard print tank top, and red capri pants.
Due to working all of the time, Mrs. Zales' relationship with her daughter is very strained.
Mrs. Zales' relationship with her other daughter fares somewhat better than the one with Mackenzie, but not by much.
Despite constantly getting into verbal fights with him, she enjoys plenty of sex with him.
Mrs. Zales introduces her to the pleasure of cursing to relieve stress and anger at the Parent-Teacher conference.
- She is shown to know an Asian dialect, as heard in Episodes 33 and 34.
- Mrs. Zales (and therefore, her children) is implied to be Korean.
- She watches Shark Tank along with her youngest daughter Katelynn Zales.
- So far, we have no idea what her first name is (she is currently only known as "Mackenzie's Mom", or just Mrs. Zales).