|“||Ooh, that's kind of a hot beat. My name is Trisha and you're having a baby-ia, if you look back here you'll see your AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! OH NO! NOO! OH GOD NO, THERE IS NO GOD!||”|
Trisha has a similar personality to Trisha Cappelletti. She is not smart, and she quickly loses concentration. But despite her airhead tendencies, she has shown to be truly kind and caring.
She is shown to be helpful and neutral when she and Trisha decide to help out both Brittnay and Mackenzie when they are rivals.
She is a chatter box, even more than Trisha sometimes, and is often seen chatting off the ears of any bystander. She does not seem to notice that others might find this annoying or even aggravating. It can therefore be speculated that she is very oblivious, or she just might not care.
- Doll: Workin' Out Teresa Doll
- Where to Buy: Unknown
Atchison High Cheer Uniform: Oklahoma State University Barbie dress.
Trisha 2 is a introduced as a new member of the Atchison High Cheer Squad. She and Trisha quickly connect as friends as they find out their names are the exact same. She is also pretty neutral between the whole Oak Park Mall wager.
Trisha 2 is absent between the first part of Season 3, she is then seen again as Trisha comes to her house to recruit her for the Overland Park Cheerleading Squad. She transfers from Atchison to Overland by the middle of Season 3 as the only senior at the school.
Her role stays the same from Season 3 as a member of the Cheer Squad along with the others. She is scared of what is on Mackenzie's bad side.
Trisha 2 is invited to France with Mackenzie, Brittnay and Trisha to take part in the modeling competition. Mackenzie tells Trisha 2 she was invited because Trisha gets nervous on planes.
Trisha Cappelletti starts talking to Trisha 2 as she often does to the third-wheel in the groups the Cheerleaders engage with (such as Mikayla Van Buren, who is often left out of the Cheer Squad-Van Buren feud) when the two eventually discover they both have the same name. In episode 25 they are officially friends.
When the Overland Park Cheer Squad starts collapsing, she is invited by Trisha (who was supposed to be inviting Ashley Katchadorian) to integrate the squad, which she agrees almost immediately, transferring to Overland Park. She then becomes acquaintances with the other members of the cheer squad and the football team.
- She is not very smart, similar to Trisha Cappelletti (maybe even moreso than the latter), and is often confused and easily loses her concentration. She seems to have the same personality as Trisha Cappelletti, but she does bully the Overland Park cheerleaders with Tanya and Taylor. The other Trisha seems to avoid these sorts of confrontations.
- She is the only current senior at Overland Park High School, as the entire senior class came down with mono.
- She has never kissed a boy, as stated in Episode 42.
- Before the Overland Park Cheer Squad uniform change, she uses her old Atchison Cheer uniform at all times.
- It is hinted by Tanya that Trisha was originally overweight during freshman year, quoting that she had a 'fat freshman year'. This is supported as Trisha seems to like junk food.
- She shares her love of food, primarily from the brand Cinnabon, with Deandra, although not as extreme.
- She was held back in the fifth grade multiple times, according to an episode of The Trisha Show.
- Which gives us the fact that among the current Overland Park cheer squad, she's the oldest.